Friday, September 21, 2007
Jobs I've Had.
1. Idaho Fries in the Cottonwood Mall
2. Pro Image in the Cottonwood Mall
3. Fanzz - I was a miscellaneous buyer for 28 stores in the Western States
4. Hallmark Moldings - Sales Rep
5. Sagebrush Fine Art - Licensing Executive (current)
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over.
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
3. Top Gun
4. High School Musical 1 & 2
Places I've Lived.
1. Logan, Utah
2. Wiesbaden, Germany
3. Midvale, Utah
4. Sandy, Utah
Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
4. Brothers and Sisters
Books I've Read.
I don't claim to be a great reader...I don't make the time and I don't feel like I ever have the time to read. By the time I get home from work, fix dinner, clean up, play with the boys, put the boys to bed...I am ready to put myself to bed. But I did enjoy...
1. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
2. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
1. Ice cream
3. High School Musical
I've Been To.
8. New York City
3. I'm liking Indian food and Thai food more and more
Websites I Visit.
3. my blog
Injuries I've Had.
Other than passing out and hitting my head during high school, I have not had a serious injury.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
What are little boys made of? Snakes and snails, and puppy dogs tails. That's what little boys are made of!
Such a handsome boy!
Whatever you do, DON'T SMILE!
Dresden was pretty excited when we got to the school and saw Sophie there. Dresden and Sophie are in the same Sunday School class and when the two of them get together they giggle and laugh and get a little crazy!