Saturday, September 8, 2007

What Are Little Boys Made Of?

I was out in the front yard weeding and cutting back some of the old flowers and found some new friends for Dresden and Logan to play with. Okay, they are in no way "new" friends because these are the little guys that Dresden and Logan love to play with. Dresden loaded all three snails onto his big wheel and watched them climb all over each other. He got the great idea to give one of them a ride. He made his big wheel go as fast as it could down the sidewalk to the neighbors house. He turned around and headed back home when the little guy fell off and got run over by one of the wheels. It was about that time that Dresden decided he was done playing with the snails.






What are little boys made of? Snakes and snails, and puppy dogs tails. That's what little boys are made of!

4 comments:

R-Eight said...

These pics are great!! Who took them? I love the one of them looking at each other.

Shannon said...

Hey Rach - Although Larry is more of a photographer than I am, I tend to get camera happy with the boys...most of the pictures posted are taken by me...except for the La Caille pics.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

I agree. Those pics are great! Your kids are adorable. Until I can figure out how topost stuff on our blog(I can't figure it out) you can catch a climps of our kids at www.bundy6pak.com.

Anonymous said...

Those to two are so into the world and finding out how everything works, down to the itty bitty bugs. They are so cute. I love seeing these pics. You need to bring them down here to Cedar and we can take them out to the petroglyhs. They might can find some arrowheads. We can take them up fishing at the kids fishing pond. We miss you all. Karen H.