Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school

Summer is officially over! Dresden started his first day of First Grade today. I think he was pretty excited about seeing his friends that he hasn't seen all summer long! We spent last night memorizing his school lunch number and making his "About Me" book as well as signing dozens of papers.

I can't wait to get home from work to ask Dresden all about his first day of first grade! How was the teacher? the students? how many friends are in your class? how was recess? how was the school lunch? who did you sit with? etc. etc. etc... I am sure I will bore him with all my questions.

I hope your first day was a terrific day, Dresden!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the 1st day of school. I hope Dresden had a good one. 1st grade is such a huge thing for kids and parents, being at school all day long.

Nicole said...

Wow! I can't believe your little boy is already in school! Tell Dresden we love him and are proud of him. Also tell Logan that we love him too! So do you feel older now that you have a kid in school? Cause you are. Love you Shann and Larry. See you in the winter. Mike

Deidra said...

He's so handsome! Too bad our boys aren't going to the same school, that would have been fun.

Nana Donna said...

Great picture of Dresden! He is so grown up......hope you have a great year Dresden! You are very handsome!

R-Eight said...

Great picture! I love the excitement of the first day of school! I hope his day was happy.

Amy said...

It's so great to have Sophie and Dresden in the same class again. I love that they like each other.

Kristin said...

I hope he's liking school so far. I'm glad that him and Cierra are in the same class. She was excited to see him, too on the first day.