Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I haven't downloaded pictures for sometime so I thought I would post some fun things that I have seen around the web...

Bucket List.

Place an X by all the things you've done. This is for your entire life!

( ) Gone on a blind date

( x ) skipped school

( ) Watched someone die

( ) Been to Canada

( x )Been to Mexico

( x ) Been to Florida

( x ) Been on a plane

( x ) Been lost

( x ) Been on the opposite side of the country

( ) Gone to Washington , DC

( x ) Swam in the ocean

( x ) Cried yourself to sleep

( x ) Played cops and robbers

( x ) Recently colored with crayons

( x ) Sang Karaoke

( x ) Paid for a meal with coins only

( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

( x ) Made prank phone calls

( x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.

( x ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

( x ) Danced in the rain

( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

( x ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( x ) Watched the sunrise with someone

( x ) Blown bubbles

( x ) Gone ice-skating

( x ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

( x ) traveled on a train

( x ) Gone scuba diving

( x ) gone on a cruise

( ) gone skydiving

( ) speak a foreign language

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Skinny dipping outside?! I can safely say I have never done that....lol!

Shannon said...

Sadly, it's not what you would expect. I was on a YW's camp and our YW's President had never skinny dipped so while we were in a pool she quickly took her suit off and then put it back on. So, the rest of us tried it too. Not a big deal at all but when we got back home news got back to the bishop and needless to say, he wasn't very happy with the example our pres. set. lol, it's a fun memory.

Kristin said...

Ha ha.....that is a funny story! I thought maybe you were a secret exbitionist....lol. Cierra is doing okay. School has been really hard on her and unfortunately her seizures are not much better. And yes, we're expecting! We just found out last week and are still in shock, but are very excited.

Nicole said...

Oh, things brothers and sisters propably dont need to know about eachother. Skinny dipping, Uh Yes. Up in the Bell Canyon Reservoir. COLD and not fun. Why does everyone think they have to do it though? I guess there is a bit of exhibitionist in all of us. I still like to go number two at least once when I'm hunting. You should put that on your bucket list. Everyone should try that at least once.
It's nice to see you blogging again. We can't wait to see you guys. I do need to do some of the items still, like learning a second language, and of course, we still want to go on a cruise with all the little ones. Some day I suppose. I'll talk to you later Sis.
Mike

Natalie and Jay said...

Skinny dipping, huh? Sounds like fun! I've never been. Your bucket list looks pretty complete. Now what?