Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pink DS


Logan has a birthday in a couple weeks so when I picked him up from daycare we talked for minute about what he would want.

M- What do you think you would want for your birthday? Maybe a scooter or a bike so you can play with Hunter and Dresden?

L- Maybe a pink DS for you.

M- Logan, it's your birthday, what would YOU want?

L- It's my birthday so I can get a pink DS for you. And then we will have four DS's and we can all play together.

My heart melted that he was thinking of me and wanted me to have a DS so our whole family will have our own DS's and we can all link up and play games together. Seriously, this kid is going to get away with EVERYTHING when he gets older because he knows how to work it! Who am I kidding...he already gets away with TOO much. Don't get me wrong, he is a stinker and sometimes says things that aren't as charming but mostly he is a thoughtful caring boy.
By the way, I still don't know what HE wants for his birthday.

2 comments:

LC said...

I say you get him exactly what he asked for. He wants YOU to play DS with HIM.

Deidra said...

Could he be any cuter?!