Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#%@&*#

I saw this news story today and it makes me feel so much better that studies show that my swearing when I hit my finger with the hammer or stub my toe actually makes the pain go away quicker. I know I'm not perfect, and I apologize if you thought I was, really I am not. I do swear and I have one that usually just blurts out before I have any control to stop it. So, honey...I really try not to swear but when I get hurt it just makes the pain go away that much quicker! I do need to mention that I don't think I have ever heard Larry swear. Somehow he doesn't have a single swear word in his vocabulary. How is it that I do then???

Thanks KUTV.com for enlightening me.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Ha! I can't believe Larry doesn't swear. Zack doesn't have a chance living in our house.

LC said...

KUTV? Why are you reading that damn website?