Friday, November 13, 2009

To be Five again...

Logan had a couple friends over yesterday after school and it was so fun to watch the way they interacted with each other. They were silly and crazy and just plain fun to watch and listen to.

Little daredevils doing flips on the trampoline.



Acting as "Grandpa's & Grandma's"...whatever that means.


A couple group shots.


Lunchtime! It drives me crazy seeing noodles hanging out of Logan's mouth but feeding the other boys showed me that this is just the way noodles are to be eaten by boys.



Watching a little Scooby Doo in the tent.

5 comments:

brandt and soupie strong said...

very cute shannon.

Unknown said...

Nice post wife!

Amy said...

Those are the most adorable pictures and boys! Thanks for having Carson over - it looks like they had a blast!

Nicole said...

I'm excited for my kids to get a bit older so they can have fun play dates like that. I'll have to show your boys how to do back flips when we come up in December.

Nana Donna said...

The trampoline has been fun! I enjoy watching the neighborhood on my tramp. The pictures are really cute. Great job!