Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Intentions

Last night I was reminded how important it is to keep a record of what is going on in everyday life. Good things, bad things, frustrating things, ordinary things, big things, silly things...life in general. Although I am not going to use this forum as a way to express really personal feelings, I would like to use it as a way to document the things that make me happy and things that I really don't mind sharing with strangers. I have had conversations with people about blogs and so many of us feel that everyone else must have perfect lives because their blogs suggest it. I get it. But really, who wants to hear about the bad stuff going on in peoples lives. I am pretty certain no one wants to hear about the disagreements that Larry and I have. Just know, we have them and sometimes they get resolved quickly and other times it takes awhile for the air to clear. BUT, just because I don't post those moments doesn't mean they don't happen. I will try to keep a journal by my bed where I can write my most private emotions and feelings. Things that you won't see on the blog but things that are going on in life.

So, thanks to the Relief Society program Thursday night, I will try my best to keep a better record of my life through blogging and journals.

No comments: