Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Preparation

There's a lot to do to prepare for a new baby...get the nursery set up, buy clothes, diapers, bath supplies, thermometers, nail clippers, bulb syringes...the list goes on and on.




However, here are a few pictures of what I consider the most important preparations...

There is nothing better than having someone that can help with cleaning and cooking!

I have to admit, Dresden has been pretty amazing about helping out.  These pictures show a few occasions when he wanted to help and offered it without anything in return.  I did reward him with a huge hug and kiss after he vacuumed for me.  Although I don't have any pictures of Logan, other than the pictures of him cleaning the toilet a couple posts back, he loves to help out and is eager to please.  He too, is a big help.

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Love it! It is great to have a helper!

Nana Donna said...

I love that you are teaching your boys work ethics. They will be able to use all of those skills when they are out on their missions.

Natalie and Jay said...

Men helping in the kitchen! I've heard of it but never actually seen it until now. Wow! Keep training them.