Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Double Grrr

So, the fraudulent charges have gone through my account and I still have not been reimbursed for the charges. I called Monday but the person helping me was not in the office. I called yesterday, still not in the office. Today I got a phone call back and apparently the paperwork I filled out has somehow been lost between the securities department, a hallway, and the visa department. Hmmm, do these people really know what they are doing? So, away I went to the South Salt Lake branch AGAIN to fill out the paperwork. I wonder if they will get it right this time! Don't they know I can really use that $600?!?

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, how frustrating! If it was THEIR money they'd make sure the paperwork was right. Ugh, I have a sympathy headache for you. :o)

Nana Donna said...

Sorry for your frustrations? Hope it all works out.....and soon!

Crystal said...

How frustrating for you. I hope it all gets worked out soon.

Amy said...

That totally sucks! I hope they get their act together and you get your money back soon!

Giggles Nichols said...

Thats horrible! people at the banks dont care unless it has actually happened to them. hope eveything works out.
Mom's dont need any more stress!!

R-Eight said...

So frustrating! I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope it is fixed soon.